Previously, HR managers could only dream that most routine tasks could be solved with a few mouse clicks. In today’s digital age, more and more automation services are appearing on the IT market. The implementation of the HRM system has become an inevitable reality, but how to choose such a system that will really contribute to the development of your business?
Let’s take a closer look at what points you should pay special attention to:
1. Learn more about the functionality offered by the systems
2. Formulate a list of your key needs and determine the possibility of adapting the functionality for you.
3. Involve employees from other departments (financial, IT, etc.) in the selection process and take their wishes/observations into account.
4. Compare the terms of payment and implementation (cost and principles of payment; complexity and terms of implementation, the need to involve additional technical specialists)
5. Do an analysis of the end user (who will use the product; what skills are needed; the need for additional training and its duration)
6. Study the development company in more detail (practical cases; quality, speed and type of support it offers).
It is critical to understand how the HRM system scales. As a rule, the needs of the HR department grow every year. That’s why it’s worth finding out if the product and the developers behind it meet your future needs.